Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Going Private

For my sanity and not over analyzing things, I'm going to take this private. For those of you who I communicate with on my email account - I'll extend you an invite. For any of my other followers, if you would like to be included to continue reading, leave me a comment and I'll extend you an invite.

9 comments:

  1. I don't keep up as well as I used to, but I'd love an invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly want to keep in touch so please send me an invite! Thanks, R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I really enjoy your blog and would also love an invite please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please invite me holly010101@gmail.com. I certainly have more peace of mind since going private, but no one knows when I post, so it's been a mixed bag. But like you said, sanity needs to be a priority!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love an invite, but would prefer not to leave an email address in an open comment and I don't remember is you have to approve comments before they are published so this is the only way to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *shyly raising her hand* I'd like to keep following you. I've been thinking about doing the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please may I continue to read of your adventures?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure if your still private, have been out of the loop and anxiously catching up! We used to chat quit a bit back when we first started. If your still private, I'd love an invite!!

    ReplyDelete