Despite his many faults, drama and issues - I miss him. Its been 3 months and I will see him soon. All his drama and issues that I know about go to the wayside in anticipation of being with him again.
I have a hard time facing the reality of his issues as they don't directly impact me - but I know deep down it can never be more then this. Yet it still doesn't change how I feel and how he makes me feel.
I have a hard time facing the reality of his issues as they don't directly impact me - but I know deep down it can never be more then this. Yet it still doesn't change how I feel and how he makes me feel.
Ah yes, reality, that can be a real pain in the ass. But an affair is not about reality, it is an imaginary world you get to visit sometimes. And escaping to that imaginary world can be just what we need.
ReplyDeleteI understand how you feel... at least you have resigned yourself to what it is.. and accepted that. Mark and I have been broken up since March and although we still talk and do lunch.. I miss him. I guess as long as HTA is willing to keep you as part of his life .. you will be there. Hope you have a good time
ReplyDelete