I had travel issues, etc - I was later getting there then I anticipated and needed to pad on some time so I could take a quick shower, get cleaned up etc. He was supposed to be there around 9 pm...of course usual HTA and his time - it was 10:30. I was so annoyed and pissed - near tears but it just all goes away the minute I see him. I went down to let him in the hotel - went to the front door, went to the back door - couldn't find him - went back up to my room to get my phone and was more pissed and then I go back down and walk out the back door and there he is...and it just all goes away...he gives me a huge hug - picking me up off the ground a little and kisses me - so yeah - I'm no longer mad at all.
We go up to the room which is like a one room suite with a couch/desk area and then the bed on the other side of the desk...he walks directly to his "standard side of the bed" which is by the window and turns around and looks at me with his huge brown eyes and slightly raises his eyebrows and just does the "come here" with his index finger motion without saying a word. We have not said a word since walking in the room. I walk over to him and he pushes me down on the bed so I'm sitting looking up at him and he starts undressing and pulling all his clothes off so he is standing naked right in front of me. God he is beautiful...he played football in college and while not as lean and mean like he used to be - for a man in his mid 40's - he is in damn good shape - he solid and muscular and oh my god. His biceps are so big that when I went to sleep later - he had his arm around me behind me spooning and I had my hand resting on his bicep as it was around me - I had my hand totally splayed out and could not even get it half around his arm...ok but I digress....
He's naked - in front of me and the other thing I love - I love his cock. Its not large - its average - maybe even a little below average but it is perfect. I love the way it feels in my mouth, in me - every thing about it... I cannot get enough of him. I have NEVER loved much less even liked giving oral and literally - with him - I can't get enough. I took his cock in my mouth and gave it all the attention it deserved for at least 15 minutes...at some point he was laying on the bed and I was down between his legs and I could look up at him and I just loved watching his face - he had his head tilted back and eyes closed and the sounds that he was making - well I know that I must be doing something right.
Then he was shifting over and I was on my back - my clothes had been lost at some point and he is kissing me - holding my face in his hands (the second thing I love most beside his cock)...talking to me - asking me what it is about me - why do I have this "power" over him and how I know everything he likes and do it exactly as he likes. He is kissing me talking to me...wont' shut up actually...whispering to me between kisses... He told me it had been too long since my last visit (late February) how much he has looked forward to me being here...and he's reaching down and rubbing me and has his fingers inside me and telling me how "this" is his...telling me to tell him how it is "his" and then he is kissing my neck and moves down to my breasts and then down my stomach and let me tell you - he has NEVER gone down on me - EVER. I have never asked - it is just something he has never done and I figured it was not his thing...
So he is kissing and licking my stomach and I kind of pull on his head and he stops and looks up at me - (omg - ok hands are a close even with his eyes in my favorite things about HTA list) and I said - what are you doing? You have never done this for me...he said "Can i?" - well "OF COURSE - its the guaranteed way to get me to come quicker then anything" - and he said "I want to feel you come with my mouth"...and he moves down and well for someone who I never thought really liked it or did that - his skills were not lacking in any shape or form. He is licking me and has two fingers stroking upwards and it got so intense - I asked him to stop - I was afraid I was going to totally lose my mind and he said "nope - this is mine and you need to come for me"....and Oh I did...I don't even really remember - it was so intense and surreal.
Then he is on top of me and in me...with all of his body on top of mine - I love the weight of him on top of me - he is such a masculine guy's guy type of person - and he is going so slow...I don't ever categorize what we do as "making love' b/c I just don't go there - I can't put a term on what I feel or what we do but it was so slow and sweet and again - he makes me come. And then I lost track of all the different positions - what we were doing - we probably had actual sex for close to an hour total - to the point I was sore and getting dry but I didn't care...
We fell asleep - he was curled around me spooning like I mentioned above...the only downfall is that he snores. OMG does he snore - no matter what position I pushed him into - on his side - one his stomach - it didn't make one bit of difference. I finally got up and got my ipod (which I have thunderstorm and ocean sounds on) and put one ear bud in and the other ear smashed into my pillow as I wanted to be able to hear if he said something or whatever..I didn't get much sleep. Around 6 am I feel him shifting over towards me and taking my hand and placing it on his chest...i started rubbing his chest and down to his cock....and then again - sucking him, licking him and he was back on top of me for round 2 which was wonderful...he can make me come so easily. WE fell back asleep - he didn't work that day so he was there until almost 10 am which was incredible..we laid and talked about normal stuff - got caught up on things that are hard to cover on text - we went down and got breakfast at the hotel and came back up and ate it together in bed...it was so "normal".
He left around 10 - he had his kids that night so he said he would stop by for a bit in the early evening and could stay a few hours but not that night - which I understood and honestly - I had not expected him to be there as long as he has that morning so it was all fine.
TO be Continued!
We go up to the room which is like a one room suite with a couch/desk area and then the bed on the other side of the desk...he walks directly to his "standard side of the bed" which is by the window and turns around and looks at me with his huge brown eyes and slightly raises his eyebrows and just does the "come here" with his index finger motion without saying a word. We have not said a word since walking in the room. I walk over to him and he pushes me down on the bed so I'm sitting looking up at him and he starts undressing and pulling all his clothes off so he is standing naked right in front of me. God he is beautiful...he played football in college and while not as lean and mean like he used to be - for a man in his mid 40's - he is in damn good shape - he solid and muscular and oh my god. His biceps are so big that when I went to sleep later - he had his arm around me behind me spooning and I had my hand resting on his bicep as it was around me - I had my hand totally splayed out and could not even get it half around his arm...ok but I digress....
He's naked - in front of me and the other thing I love - I love his cock. Its not large - its average - maybe even a little below average but it is perfect. I love the way it feels in my mouth, in me - every thing about it... I cannot get enough of him. I have NEVER loved much less even liked giving oral and literally - with him - I can't get enough. I took his cock in my mouth and gave it all the attention it deserved for at least 15 minutes...at some point he was laying on the bed and I was down between his legs and I could look up at him and I just loved watching his face - he had his head tilted back and eyes closed and the sounds that he was making - well I know that I must be doing something right.
Then he was shifting over and I was on my back - my clothes had been lost at some point and he is kissing me - holding my face in his hands (the second thing I love most beside his cock)...talking to me - asking me what it is about me - why do I have this "power" over him and how I know everything he likes and do it exactly as he likes. He is kissing me talking to me...wont' shut up actually...whispering to me between kisses... He told me it had been too long since my last visit (late February) how much he has looked forward to me being here...and he's reaching down and rubbing me and has his fingers inside me and telling me how "this" is his...telling me to tell him how it is "his" and then he is kissing my neck and moves down to my breasts and then down my stomach and let me tell you - he has NEVER gone down on me - EVER. I have never asked - it is just something he has never done and I figured it was not his thing...
So he is kissing and licking my stomach and I kind of pull on his head and he stops and looks up at me - (omg - ok hands are a close even with his eyes in my favorite things about HTA list) and I said - what are you doing? You have never done this for me...he said "Can i?" - well "OF COURSE - its the guaranteed way to get me to come quicker then anything" - and he said "I want to feel you come with my mouth"...and he moves down and well for someone who I never thought really liked it or did that - his skills were not lacking in any shape or form. He is licking me and has two fingers stroking upwards and it got so intense - I asked him to stop - I was afraid I was going to totally lose my mind and he said "nope - this is mine and you need to come for me"....and Oh I did...I don't even really remember - it was so intense and surreal.
Then he is on top of me and in me...with all of his body on top of mine - I love the weight of him on top of me - he is such a masculine guy's guy type of person - and he is going so slow...I don't ever categorize what we do as "making love' b/c I just don't go there - I can't put a term on what I feel or what we do but it was so slow and sweet and again - he makes me come. And then I lost track of all the different positions - what we were doing - we probably had actual sex for close to an hour total - to the point I was sore and getting dry but I didn't care...
We fell asleep - he was curled around me spooning like I mentioned above...the only downfall is that he snores. OMG does he snore - no matter what position I pushed him into - on his side - one his stomach - it didn't make one bit of difference. I finally got up and got my ipod (which I have thunderstorm and ocean sounds on) and put one ear bud in and the other ear smashed into my pillow as I wanted to be able to hear if he said something or whatever..I didn't get much sleep. Around 6 am I feel him shifting over towards me and taking my hand and placing it on his chest...i started rubbing his chest and down to his cock....and then again - sucking him, licking him and he was back on top of me for round 2 which was wonderful...he can make me come so easily. WE fell back asleep - he didn't work that day so he was there until almost 10 am which was incredible..we laid and talked about normal stuff - got caught up on things that are hard to cover on text - we went down and got breakfast at the hotel and came back up and ate it together in bed...it was so "normal".
He left around 10 - he had his kids that night so he said he would stop by for a bit in the early evening and could stay a few hours but not that night - which I understood and honestly - I had not expected him to be there as long as he has that morning so it was all fine.
TO be Continued!
That is exactly what I loved about my travels in my last job and what I'm missing!! Sounds like a wonderfully perfect night or "round 1". I seriously don't know how you stand not seeing each other for so long! I know it must be so hard! Can't wait to read about round 2!!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear about the GLNO/HTA exploits again, what an orgasm of acronyms!
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you have had some time together again after a long "drought" ... reconnecting is amazing! Relish every delish moment!
ReplyDelete