Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A dark and stormy night.....with a power outage!


HTA showed up in the early evening and after I got caught up on his day and he got caught up on mine.  We were lying in bed watching the end of a movie I had been watching when he came in and as we were talking and we hear this huge rumble.  HTA said “is that Thunder? “  The hotel I stay at is right by a highway so I thought it was a truck going by…then we hear it again and the lights flicker…flicker…flicker and then go out.  The window shades were closed so he got up and opened them to look outside – it was so dark and with the power out – there were no parking lot lights so he opened the window slightly to see if he could hear if it was raining yet.  I stuck my head out in the hallway and there was some emergency lighting on but not full power – hotel phone doesn’t work but wasn’t worth going downstairs to see what was going on since we both just thought it wouldn’t last very long.  

 I  crawl back into bed with him and the curtains are still open - huge streaks of lightning lit of the sky with then the thunder followed and it started pouring.   I can just make out his profile in the dark and between the lightning flashes and he turned towards me and said “well if this isn’t a sign – I don’t know what is” and I was so not tracking his thought process – I’m thinking “a sign that God is telling me I’m going to Hell b/c I’m married??!?! ”  So I turn towards him and say “A sign for what?” and he just starts laughing and  pushes me back on the bed and starts kissing me and says “This is the perfect weather to fuck ”…and YES, YES it was.  There are different things I won’t forget about that night - etched in my mind… I was on top of him, just on the edge and there was a flash of lightning and I could see his face and him staring up at me and pulling me down to him to kiss me and then listening to the rain and thunder as he was on top of me fucking me so hard and then slowing down  - keeping me on the edge – watching him in the flashes of light. 

An hour plus later – power was still out so we opted to go out and get something to eat quickly and then he had to leave (which I knew he could not stay the night).  Went to the same place as last time – had a few drinks and when he dropped me off at the hotel – I was relieved the power back on since I would be alone that night….I headed up to bed and slept very soundly – amazed that I’m not getting sad yet since I will have to say goodbye the next day. 

PS:  A few funny things…when HTA showed up – I was watching the last 20 minutes of a comedy movie which is probably in my top 5 movies that I could take to a desert island and watch over and over…find out it’s one of his favorites as well.  Then later his phone goes off with a text and the text ringtone is something from an entirely different movie which again is probably my absolute favorite all time movie (along with my fathers) – funny how those types of things we find we have in common yet we are so different on other levels.

I



No comments:

Post a Comment